Pi Pie Day Friday

This past Friday was Pi day, 3-14. I have never particularly like Pi, who does he think he is anyway? Going on and on forever and ever? I have always been sort of partial to Lambda, (not the things you do with Lambda, multivariate statistics, physics and such) but the actual aesthetics of the symbol. However I have always been a very dedicated fan of pie, so in celebration, I give you Pi Day!This, above, is the cherry-berry pie.
This is the 'specially for Sara Chocolate Satin.This is a buttermilk base with a blackberry top, very easy and very tasty.
Lastly is the yummiest I think, the Rhubarb pie.

So that is the summation of the pie day festivities. If you ask me I will give you the recipes, but I am too lazy to post them otherwise. (I have to go to the dentist and it is making me surly.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sideboard Refinishing

You Might Be Reading A Straw Man Argument If: