Smelly
Another problem was that I could not find lemon essential oil anywhere! I wanted three air fresheners, Lemon, Lavender and Cotton scents. (I wanted those scents because they blend together so nicely.) I finally found some at this site. I recommend them, good service, fast shipping and the cheapest prices possible. :) I bought Pure Lemon oil here and mixed it with baby oil for the air freshener.
Problem three, I am the only one who gets worse at opening child-proof bottles as I get older? It took me about 5 minutes to force the Baby oil bottle open, but I did it and without a hack-saw.
So far my house has not gone up in value because of these air fresheners, and the pope has still not come to visit, but they make me happy anyway.
I think the Pope might still be a little bit upset at you for that comment you made last year... you know what I mean :)
ReplyDelete