Writing in Books
It wasn't until I was a sophmore in highschool reading, Lord of the Flies, that I realized it was possible to write in books. I filled the pages with notes, ideas and pictures; overjoyed at my newfound freedom. By the time I was a sophmore in college things had quite regressed. Observe the modified diagrams from my biology book:



If I can bring a little joy into my humdrum Biology book, it makes me feel as though all my hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'. Bless you all.

Comments

  1. hahaha! You are the best. :) I tell my kids they can do that in their books... but I don't think any of them have even started, much less have gotten this creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you draw all over books. The best is borrowing a book from you :) You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! Love this post and I think I should start writing and drawing in my books as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a guilty twinge when I take a pen to book. But it is a strange sense of empowerment. I remember your LotF monsters. They were quite scary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment