Tutu 5K
This Saturday was my first ever real race! Probably a lot of people out there think a 5K is a baby race. I happen to think you should never run unless you are being pursued by a wild boar with murder on his mind; and even then you should stop if you feel a sweat coming on. This Saturday was a little different though. It turns out running with Tara is much funner than running with no Tara.
Here are Tara and I coming into the finish, and there in the bottom leftish area of the picture you can see the shadow of Bryce's head and hand, taking the picture. :D
Here I am being happy to see Bryce and happy the race is almost over!
I decided to enter hover-mode for the last leg of the race. Tara and I made our tutus using the directions on this website. I recommend tutus whenever you want to run. One of the main reasons that I hate running because I feel ugly when I do it, and the tutu definitely helps with that.
This Saturday was my first ever real race! Probably a lot of people out there think a 5K is a baby race. I happen to think you should never run unless you are being pursued by a wild boar with murder on his mind; and even then you should stop if you feel a sweat coming on. This Saturday was a little different though. It turns out running with Tara is much funner than running with no Tara.
I love it! I wish I could have seen you running in your tutu and cheering you on at the finish line.
ReplyDeleteHee hee you should have seen Ben from upstairs! He was totally wearing a tutu!!
ReplyDeleteI had lots of fun too! Thanks for being my running buddy! I can't wait for next year!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't get a picture of that! Ah the cherry on top would have been to see Ben in a tutu!!
ReplyDelete