News Update

Hello blog, it has been a while! This is why I haven't had time to post stuff:

3. Celebrating Handsome Bryce's birthday!
Bryce didn't want me to take any pictures of him, and since it was his birthday I couldn't force him, so instead here is a picture of me. As you can see, rainbow swirl cake is back by popular demand!

2. Celebrating our anniversary!
I feel so lucky to be married to the dreamiest man in the world! We are also lucky to have my parents who watched McBaby for us while we went on a cruise! It was great to spend time, read some books, and play Killer Bunnies together. Thanks everyone, for your book recommendations!

1. Celebrating this:
And by celebrating I mean barfing, for three months straight. It was not a fun time, but now things are better and we are so excited! I am grateful for this pregnancy, and grateful for everyone who helped us survive, (mostly Handsome Bryce who did all the chores) while I was an unwashed lump on the couch!

Comments

  1. Haha! What did you say to Ewan that gave him that look of surprise and delight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, nothing, he's just a big ham :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so exciting! That will be fun to have then so close!! congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sideboard Refinishing

You Might Be Reading A Straw Man Argument If: